The Strömma Group produces activities, experiences and entertainment for leisure time, events and meetings. We are one of the biggest companies in this field in the Nordic countries. Sightseeing tours by bus or boat as well charter transports on land and water form a key focal area for our operations. The Group's business activities are concentrated in the region's largest cities. At the moment, Strömma is active in Helsinki, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö, Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger, Geiranger and Ålesund.
JOIN US FOR THE SEASON 2017!
- Ticket sellers
1) TICKET SELLERS for City Sightseeing Helsinki HOP ON HOP OFF (Sales Experts)
City Sightseeing Worldwide/ Open Top Tours Helsinki offers popular Hop on hop off bus sightseeing tours that cover the most interesting parts of Helsinki.
We are looking for Sales Experts to sell tickets in the summer time (begins in May, ends in the end of September). Sales takes place in the cruise harbors and in the city center area. Customers are Finnish and foreign individual tourists.
Working takes place mainly outdoors and also on weekends (full-time job between 6.30 am and 6.30 pm).
From the Sales Expert we require:
• positive and sales-oriented, cheerful attitude
• to be active, ambitious and outgoing
• customer service experience
• ability to work alone and in a team
• ability to handle pressure, flexibility and precision
• language skills, at least English and German OR Spanish, other languages like Finnish, Russian or Italian will be an advantage for you
• readiness to work during the whole summer season, also on weekends
To the Sales Expert we offer:
• a job in a reliable, international concern
• nice colleagues
• a versatile job description
• a chance to work with Finnish and foreign tourists
• an extensive orientation to work assignments
Please send your application and curriculum vitae in English by 29.1.2017 to email@example.com
Please mention employers reference “Hop on Hop off – Sales Expert”. Your application should also include the following information:
• language skills
• salary request (Base salary €/h + performance-based bonus)
• duration of employment related information:
- the period you are available
- can you work during the whole summer season from May until end of September
- are you able to work also on weekends
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
2) DRIVERS (2 POSITIONS) SIGHTSEEING BUSES, HELSINKI
Strömma Finland produces activities, experiences and entertainment for leisure time, events and meetings. Sightseeing tours by bus or boat, guide services as well charter transports on land and water form a key focal area for our operations. Strömma group operates in Helsinki, Stockholm. Gothenburg, Malmö, Copenhagen, Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen, Geiranger, Ålesund and Amsterdam.
Open Top Tours Helsinki offers popular Hop on hop off bus sightseeing tours that cover the most interesting parts of Helsinki.
We are looking for customer service-minded drivers for the Hop On Hop Off sightseeing. The work is independent, diverse and challenging. Customers are international tourists, that is why we require a good knowledge of English, other language skills would be an advantage. Finnish language is not compulsory.
Buses are open top two-floor buses. The route passes Helsinki city center, cruise terminals and all main tourist attractions. In addition to driving the drivers have the opportunity to sell tickets at stops. Drivers will be trained for the work. Training includes buses, audio systems and guidance, routes, ticket sales and Strömma Group practices.
As competence requirement all drivers must have D class driving license in addition to the digital tachograph card and professional qualification card.
Work begins: Work begins May 2nd 2017 and ends Sep 24th 2017.
Working hours: 7 am – 6.30 pm. Working on weekends is required.
Salary: Linja-autohenkilökunnan työehtosopimus (bus staff union agreement) + sales provision.
Work experience: at least 2 years in similar work
Deadline for applications: March 31, 2017, positions will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are found.
Send your application and CV by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with title ”bus driver”.
Further information from Jani Tamminen, email email@example.com or tel. +358 9 2288 1231.